~!!Welcome to Bonnie's Doggie Deals Blogger Site. Take A Look Around. Join My Followers and Help Spread The Daily Doggie Updates! Thank You, Bonnie :-)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Collars listed in my Ebay store!


Today I finished editing all my ebay listings:-). I listed some collars to my e-bay store. Check them out at http://www.stores.ebay.com/bonnies-doggie-deals . I have some items up for auction also. I worked hard on editing those ebay listings. I hope E-Bay is happy! Now I can get back to adding my items to new listings! One day my E-bay store will be done! I am also working on my web site behind the scenes on putting titles to each page! I am working to make my web site popular in the search engines! That is allot of work! Please stop by my web site too! I have to work tomorrow so all pending orders will ship on Wed! bonnie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment