~!!Welcome to Bonnie's Doggie Deals Blogger Site. Take A Look Around. Join My Followers and Help Spread The Daily Doggie Updates! Thank You, Bonnie :-)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Presentation and Google Ad works!


I have been lazy this week with my birthday and all. Today I have been working on a presentation for my business networking group. I call it behind The web page of Bonnie's Doggie Doggie Deals. With the Yahoo graphs and Google Ad Works presentation. If You do no use Ad Works for your site I would recommend it, it has not only increased my visits. But I have had many sells from google too! You just make a small add like in the picture. Choose how much you want to spend. Then make an add and link key words to it! Just click on the box or blog title for a link to Ad Works! Bonnie:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment