~!!Welcome to Bonnie's Doggie Deals Blogger Site. Take A Look Around. Join My Followers and Help Spread The Daily Doggie Updates! Thank You, Bonnie :-)

Monday, April 13, 2009

Dog Dresses: I See Spot Has Arrived


Wow! I have been working hard today on listing dresses in my e-bay store. I changed the prices on all "I See Spot" dresses. I finally have them in my E-Bay store as well! I See Spot is a name brand pet apparel manufacture! They are in California and they makes quality dog apparel. I believe they have a human line of apparel also. They were in "Groomer Has It" last year on animal planet. The contestants had to design a line of dog apparel to be judged by the I See Spot team. I meet the owners in Las Vegas at the Super Zoo show! All their items are made here in America. I have several of there tanks for my dogs! Stop by either one of my stores and check out the I see spot line.

Bonnie:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment