~!!Welcome to Bonnie's Doggie Deals Blogger Site. Take A Look Around. Join My Followers and Help Spread The Daily Doggie Updates! Thank You, Bonnie :-)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dog Grooming Day!!


Well the day has come to groom the dogs. This took 3 hrs! I groom my dogs at home. Ashton is easy to groom. Dugen taks 2 hrs. He has pop poms on his legs and tail. His paws are shaved clean. The good thing is that $150.00 pair of clippers has saved me Hundreds of dollars in grooming in the last 3 yrs! You should try to groom your own dog. If i can do it you can to!! The good thing is the dog hair grow back fast if you screw up! Bonnie:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! Your dogs are adorable!

    Thanks so much for purchasing one of my wire-wrapped beaded crosses. It's in the mail to you right now. :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete