~!!Welcome to Bonnie's Doggie Deals Blogger Site. Take A Look Around. Join My Followers and Help Spread The Daily Doggie Updates! Thank You, Bonnie :-)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Seller Source Book is my Hero!


Wow! Seller Source Book is my choice to fix the ACUTIVA problem. This program is even loading my pictures from all active Listings created by activa! That is a huge help in moving several hundred pictures from 500 listing to move from one site to another! Thank You Seller Source Book! They are even working on Importing Activa active listings! Great List of templates to choose from! Keep your eyes open for the CHANGE once again to all my listings! This time I will end them as I go along! I logs in to Activa tonight to delete pics and saw there new rate plan! Now they are willing to charge $9.99 a month and $19.99 to store all my pics! I say NO DEAL! after all the BULL, they put me though. I have already moved pics to photo bucket to re-do My Web store pics! Spent all night uploading pics! I think I am cross eyed!
Bonnie:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment