~!!Welcome to Bonnie's Doggie Deals Blogger Site. Take A Look Around. Join My Followers and Help Spread The Daily Doggie Updates! Thank You, Bonnie :-)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dog Supplies gets lots of Help!


I went to the Chiropractor today with new pain in my right lower thigh! I was in a car accident in February. My L4 disk is herniated sitting on a nerve root. I have been in therapy pain free for 2 months. Until 2 weeks ago, now when I stand for a short while I feel like someone is burning my leg off just above the knee! then my thigh tightens up and effects my hamstring. This in turn make butt hurt. This happen over my 3 day (in a row) 12 hr work week. I have been in decompression therapy for a while. Now I am off work for a week! Anyone have any suggestions to what might help! I do not want to have SURGERY! Bonnie:-)

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie I slipped a disk in my back and what really helped me was Svaroopa Yoga. It is a particular kind of yoga where gravity does all the work and your job is to breathe and relax. You don't hold positions but relax into pillow props. Hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete